Breaking News

Finding Mr. Perfect Husband (Last Episode) | Alex Oduanam's Blog...

A gust of wind rattled the window panes.
Imabasi sat upright in bed when Victor knelt right before her in his blue jean trouser and a tuxedo jacket.
Victor inhaled a shaky breath, not certain what to do right there in front of her. He looked up. Their eyes held.
Then he struggled his hands into his jean trouser pocket and brought out a small box that had a ring in it, it was a platinum steel ring.
She’d never been closer to weeping.
His expression changed, he became emotional, tender and intimate. His voice broke down.
“ the first day we met, I knew you were the one Ima. Despite the struggles to convince you to love me, how I had to convince your best friend to lure you into working here in school so that I can be seeing you daily. And even when we are aware of each other’s flaws, I can say that you are the one for me.”
He placed the ring case on the bed.
She wanted to say something, but he took her wrists in a loose clasp and pulled her hands toward him.
“ please marry me.” His voice became husky as tears ran out of Imabasi’s eyes.
She had wished for this moment for so long a time. He looked into her face, trying to gauge her feelings.
“will you?” he asked for the second time, even with a more tender tone.
“yes I will marry  you.” She said in soft whispers.
Victor removed the ring from it case hastily, and put it through her fingers.
Her lashes lowered, veiling her expression as she admired the platinum steel ring on her finger, she became overwhelmed. She stared at him reflectively for a long interval. Then she moved her face toward his, his hand moved to her neck, his fingers tightened. She lifted her face to him, his lips were warm. She felt her mouth open to the gentle pressure of his, then she kissed him uncontrollably.
Her best friend Miriam will be happy that she is getting married to the love of her life.
Her mother will be proud that finally she will be bringing home a husband.
It would have surprised her to know what he was thinking.
He wasn’t thinking about her smelly hair anymore, or the way she talked back rudely at him. Or the way she talked disgustingly about the cigarette smell from his mouth.
He was going to introduce her to his mother in Louisiana and to his uncle Ikechukwu, and his cousin Nenye. He was thinking of how he was going to take her to Chelsea town to meet his elder brother Ogor.
He was going to make love to her and get her pregnant on their wedding night.

Vicky Bon...

1 comment

FLORES said...


I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +2348158676990