Breaking News

Why you shouldn't assume you are in a relationship while in the real sense you are not...

This is the reason why you shouldn’t just assume you are in a relationship while in the real sense you are definitely not. A friend of mine shared her story with me some time ago of what happened to her, so heartbroken and I feel I should get my readers informed about this so you can also learn from this lady.

READ HER STORY BELOW.
I received the shock of my life yesterday, when a friend of mine accused me of trying to break up with him. Break up ke? Are we even dating? 

Then it dawned on me that all those times he came around to hang out with me, drive me to work, clearance and back, see movies, play and gist, eat out, were because he assumed I was his girlfriend.
So I'm in a relationship without knowing I'm in a relationship???
I actually felt for him, even in my transfixed state. See innocent me that was just catching fun.


I relayed the story to a colleague and heard a more shocking one. She had become friends with a fine guy, and thought him to be her boyfriend. She would close from work and branch to the market, buy food stuffs and go to his house to cook. After eating, In the night, Onku will press her small breast and they will make love. Then the next morning, she will go to work from there. This continued for three good years, and Onku didn't propose. He was just eating free food, and having free sex. So one day, she took a step of faith to ask him when he was coming to see her parents. Guess what???.

Onku said; "Parents ke? Boluwatife, you're just like a younger sister to me o. I never saw you in that light. Actually. I'm engaged."

She broke down in tears, but later she had to come to terms with the reality. Onku didn't "ask her out’’. They only met at the bank, and from there, their "friendship" blossomed!

It was very funny, but I was pained as well. Younger sister ke? He didn't even say "Just a friend". Who on earth have sex with his younger sister?😡


You see, there's nothing as dangerous and annoying as an UNDEFINED relationship. It’s crazy! You even get to feel foolish in the end. Never ever you assume you're dating a person. Find the hell out.

Some ladies, ordinary "Hello Baby" inside their inbox is a problem. If the "dropper" is a crush, then it is finished! They will collect phone number, collect account number, state code, and house address. Before I finish quoting John 11:35, they have traveled to see crush. In their minds, the dream man has arrived. 

And when crush now finish crushing them like Dangote's Trailer, they will now help us to command the corrupt image of feminism!

I'm not saying you can't catch sparks online o. of Couse I've seen people who met their life partners via these platforms. But my dear try and use your head. At least be sure the feeling is mutual before anything. Not when you finish typing long letter of love profession, and Onku will now reply: "Kk". Mbaanu! It’s not like that.


My candid advice to you ladies is: If you're currently assuming you're in a relationship, it is time to ask "How Far?". Find out what exactly is going on between both of you, especially if it’s running into years.
Stop Assuming! Ask question, some ladies think asking "How far" will make them look desperate and cheap.


Listen to me my dear lady, as far as I'm concerned you are already cheap. You cannot be frying stew and satisfying his sexual desires for years, with nothing tangible to show for it. Stop doing as if they used your sense to exchange recharge card in the underworld.
By the way, ‘’how fa’’ is not a question, not even a proposal.

Ask him; " Onku, are you THE ONE, or should we look for another"?


And also to my young men out there, stop spending extravagantly for a lady you are not dating believing that she knows what is in your mind. She might actually know what you want but simply waiting for you to voice voice it out. If you refuse to say the needful, a wise and sharp guy out there will, and you will certainly be seen as a fool and not man enough. And if that happens, do not feel that the lady has betrayed you or broken up with you for someone else cos you two were never dating. Be wise and never be fooled by your emotions and assumptions. And please do not contract your friends to talk to a lady for you, the outcome is not always pleasant. sometimes the lady end up falling in love with the person you contracted to speak on your behalf while you do the funding for both of them. My guy you are living in the fool's paradise.

Stop letting people monopolize your air space for nothing. Stop letting them be a canopy over your life. Don't let them "browse your website" when they don't have intentions of "downloading".

The Earlier you remove them from the road, activate your common sense and move on, the better for you my dear.
Thank you very much for reading.


DISCLAIMER
The information contained on this blog is written based on my own empirical understanding and is true for me at the time they were written. However, as I continue to grow in knowledge and understanding, what I perceived as the truth will definitely change, as a result of this – the information contained on this blog may not reflect my current outlook. Therefore, I am not liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the contents of this blog.

Alex Oduanam


1 comment

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990