Breaking News

Bobrisky gets relationship proposal from US male admirer

Bobrisky is a controversial Nigerian male cross-dresser who got famous for his “entertaining” snaps on Snapchat. The king of Snapchat has been making headlines for a while with the most recent being his fight with his infamous bae (boyfriend) and money machine.
The bleaching cream expert is constantly appealing to a certain kind of crowd with his dancing and whining on snap. All of his seductive efforts seem to have finally hit the bulls eye as he gets marriage proposal from US admirer.
His admirer sent a mail to online relationship guru, Joro just to get noticed by Bobrisky. Read his mail below:
Joro this is my 7th mail. I can’t believe your platform discriminates. I am disappointed in you. I thought you were meant to help people. Please post and help me”. “I’m a guy of 35 years. I work for Nasa. I live in the US, Texas to be exact but I frequent Nigeria a whole lot. I have come to fall in love with someone in Nigeria. His name is Bobrisky. I love this guy so much.”
“He is so real, but Nigeria is not ready for him. I want to bring him to the US and marry him. I have sent him a DM but he replied me once and never again. I’m addicted to his snapchat, the way he whine his waste, my God! 
“Joro he even posted you on his snapchat yesterday. Please post so he will notice me and reply. He is my soulmate. I love Bobby”.
Naij.com

1 comment

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990