Breaking News

SO SAD: How my friend ate food prepared with indian hemp (igbo, weed) in the village on christmas day and got mad - see photos


Nsikak my friend, i dont know who asked him to go to the village o. village people can be so wicked how can they just prepare food for christmas and ganish it wit igbo (weed)? is it that they actually planned to harm this young man when he comes for christmas?

Nsikak is my very good friend, he can be very funny at times especially when you feed him well with his favorite meal. i believe he just finished eating very good meal in the village after so many years of not travelling to the village and he decided to go comic taking snapshots and posting them on facebook...

My friend is not mad though, except there's something he is yet to tell. I just pray he shouldn't finish me for blogging this Lolz...

Enjoy my guy...




1 comment

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990