Breaking News

STORY: The Black Marriage - Episode 17...

THE BLACK MARRIAGE - EPISODE 17
“Eat up” Andy growled referring to the left-over food,
looking pointedly at Jessica. “You need to gain back the
weight and strength you had. You are nearly as light as a
feather” he murmured.
Jessica frowned. “I am trying” she said and swallowed some
more food. She still could not believe that she was staying
with Andy. The whole world had already tagged her as a
gold-digger, but she still could not leave the man she loved.
Running away had given her a taste of what it would be like
to leave Andy and she was not sure she wanted to relive
that moment of pain. She had been happy at bit when her
uncle and his wife, whom she now saw as her parents, had
come, looking very relieved and worried. Florence had cried
with relief and she could see that her uncle, ‘Funsho’, who
had been very furious with her at the party was also deeply
worried. He apologized for his irrational behavior but also
scolded her for running away without thinking about how
worried they would be. She had been so happy, even though
she was being scolded. They wouldn’t scold her if they
didn’t love her. She missed the little children: the stubborn
Jake and the sweet and lovely Theresa. The two children of
her uncle were at school and Jessica thought of bringing
them over for their long vacation holiday; if Andy agreed of
course.
Jessica still could not bear to think of Andy’s dad and Sonia.
She had nothing but hatred for Sonia now but her father-
in-law? Could she blame him? He was thinking of his own
son’s well-being but she still could not get rid of the hurt
she felt. Since she had arrived back in the house about
three days ago, Andy had made her feel like a queen. The
fun she had with Andy, both indoors and out was mind-
blowing. She remembered some of the nasty things she did
with her husband and her cheeks flushed at the
remembrance.
“You are not going down memory lane, are you?” Andy
winked at her and her blush deepened. How can Andy know
what she was thinking just by looking at her? She wondered.
Of course, he is the master of his game. “Do you want us to
talk about your thoughts or act it out” Andy asked grinning
widely. Jessica lowered her eyes and swallowed. “Oh” he
breathed. “My shy wife. Don’t worry; we can go over your
thoughts later. Eat your food, we are going out. I need to
show you something” he kissed her cheeks.
“What is it?” Does my voice sound croaky? Jessica wondered.
Andy smiled, melting her heart, obviously hearing the edge
in her voice. “It is a surprise baby”. He sauntered off,
towards the study and Jessica followed him with her eyes.
He turned his head and met her eyes. Her cheeks flushed
with embarrassment but she covered it by sticking a tongue
out to him. He grinned and blew her a kiss

Sonia walked around the tastefully furnished apartment she
had just acquired. It had everything she ever dreamt of. The
house was up to her taste, with all that she could imagine.
The kitchen had all the accessories she needed with a
microwave and a freezer, which she purchased at a second
hand market to reduce the cost, although they both looked
new. The kitchen was filled with food stuffs and fruits; she
took out an apple from the fridge and chewed as she
surveyed the house again. It had taken a few days to make
the apartment look like this but even at that, she never got
tired of looking at what she owned. The bedroom was
looking ravishing and welcoming, with purple and pink colours
scattered at strategic places. Her wardrobe was still filled
with her former clothes and she told herself that she
needed to go for shopping. There were thousands of clothes,
shoes, bags, jewelries and so on that she had been dreaming
of buying; now, she had been tossed the chance to explore
for as long as she could.
She had spent roughly three million naira out of the ten
million naira she was given by Andy’s father. Since she still
had about seven million naira left, she decided that she
would set up a business with four million naira. Thinking,
she decided that a jewelry store would be perfect. She loved
jewelries and anything that had to do with it. She wasn’t
about to spend the entire money until it vanishes, she told
herself. The remaining three million would be used for
miscellaneous. She needed a car, to match the class she was
trying to build for herself. She smiled at the thought. She
also needed better phones; maybe an apple and a tab, she
mused. Proper and classy clothes. She gave a delighted
squeal but there was no one there to pounce on her and
share her joy. She swallowed as she thought of her friends.
How lovely would it be to have her friends with her,
celebrating her success? How great would it be if she had
gotten this money from the right source? Her friends had
been with her through it all, through her challenging times
but now, now that she had something tangible, she had no
one to share her joy with. Joy? Could she describe this
feeling as joy? As happy as she was that she finally had real
cash in her hands, she could not quench the shaky feeling
that this money would vanish as quickly as it had appeared.
She hadn’t worked for the money; she had sabotaged her
best friend in order to get it. She shivered. Maybe, if she
had asked Andy for a loan of the same ten million naira, he
would have given her. He might have even dashed her
something more than that because frankly, the guy is worth
billions. But no, instead, she had shattered her own friend’s
happiness.
She regretted her decision but there is no going back now.
She had to live with the current reality. She swallowed and
the thought of making new friends came pleasantly to her
mind. She grabbed her credit card and thought of how
perfect it would be to have a car. She already knew how to
drive. Well, her carless state would change now, she
thought. ‘Let’s go and spend some cash’

“You don’t want to go back to being a doctor?” Andy asked
as he drove. Jessica still did not know where they were
headed.
Jessica shook. “No. It is frightening. After spending months
attending to patients, trying to cope with the situation, I
have realized that I hate hospitals. I hate them and the
memories they invoke. It was because of what happened to
my family that I decided to study medicine. I wanted to
prevent people from dying and prevent people from
experiencing what I experienced but after I got what I felt
I wanted, I could not do it. The heady smell was maddening
and I could not keep up because I kept remembering all the
bad things that happened years back: the smell of drugs;
the nauseating smell of blood that I thought was my
parents and brother’s; the wheels of sick people being
pushed; the unnerving and scary rush of nurses” Jessica
shivered and Andy placed his palm on her lap, squeezing in a
comforting manner. “I could not take it. Whenever we
experienced a casualty in the hospital, the tears of people
nearly drove me mad. Their wailing” she breathed. “It got
stuck in my head and I just could not do it anymore. I left
as fast as I could” Andy moved his hand from her lap to her
hair, controlling the steering with his other hand.
“I am glad you did” he murmured.
She smiled. “I should have gone for law”
Andy raised his brow and laughed. “Right. Being a barrister
would suit you; it is in your blood”
Jessica frowned. “A subtle way of saying that I am stubborn
right”
Andy grinned. “I married a stubborn woman. I would never
win an argument with you if you went for law. Do you still
want to pursue it?”
“No, that dream is gone. I like independence so I would like
to be on my own without having a boss to scream all the
way down his throat at me, just like Lizzy. It is really cute
and womanly”
Andy nodded with appreciation. “Yes. Owning a boutique
would be perfect for you. Your dress sense is impeccable; it
is a wonder you were able to hide it for a while. Anything
you do would suit you perfectly. Frankly, I was worried that
you would want to work for someone; can’t imagine another
man screaming orders at my wife.” He frowned at the
thought.
“Selfish, aren’t u?”
Andy grinned, “I won’t share you with anyone honey, you are
mine”
She blushed. “Where are we going Drew?” she hated
suspense.
“Be patient my love” he grinned.

“Andy, this is a seaport. What are we doing here?”
Andy held on Jessica’s hand as they moved along the port
environment. Jessica’s curiosity had been on the high level
when they had arrived at the port. “Patience, honey,
patience”
The sea was now clearly in view and Jessica could not hide
her curiosity anymore. She glanced at Andy, who smiled down
at her. She was busy admiring his facial structure when Andy
came to a halt, stopping her as well. “We are here”. He
murmured and she turned.
She had been seeing several passenger ships but here, she
was faced with a strikingly beautiful ship which was very
small like… she turned a stunned face at Andy. “Is that a…
a…”
“Yacht” Andy offered.
“It is so beautiful. It looks new too. I have never been on
water” she said with longing, staring at the beauty before
her.
“I noticed and decided to change that.”
Jessica turned to him suddenly.
“Hello Mr. Williams” someone greeted and they turned.
“Oh, Paul. Afternoon. How is she doing today?” Andy
responded.
Who? Jessica wondered.
“She is good to go sir”
Another man appeared onboard and greeted in the same
manner. Jessica turned to Andy. “Why do they seem to know
you so well?” she asked and when he smiled softly,
realization slowly dawned. She gasped and looked from his
face to the water craft. “It is not yours, is it?”
His smile widened and her eyes widened. He placed his arm
around her waist and drew her close, though she was still
frozen.
“This is my wife, Jessica” he said loudly to the men.
Their eyes widened and they greeted shyly. Jessica wondered
why they seem to know her. Is it because she is married to
a very famous man or is it that Andy had told them a lot
about her? Her eyes inspected the Yacht, appreciating the
structure then she saw the scribbled name. She gasped again
and turned to Andy.
He grinned. “Lady Jess” he murmured.
“You… you named it after… after me?” tears streamed down
her eyes.
“Who else would I name it after, if not the woman I love?”
“Oh Drew” she hugged him tightly as tears coerced down her
cheeks. He pulled her slightly away and mopped off her
tears. He kissed her forehead and smiled. “How would you
like a cruise?”
She jumped up and down like a two year old at the mention
of ice-cream. Andy grinned, feeling happiness oozing out of
his pores as he walked with Jessica onboard ‘Lady Jess’.


THE BLACK MARRIAGE – EPISODE 18 COMING SOON…

2 comments

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is (Brigitte Junga) I want to testify how I got cured of the (Herpes) Virus. A few months back I had some symptoms. I went to see a doctor and many blood tests were done on me, later on, I was told I had (Herpes). My doctor told me that there's no cure for (Herpes) I felt bad, so I went online searching for a possible cure for (Herpes Virus), I saw a post by Dr. Olta a herbal doctor that's helping people get cured of (HIV)-(HEPATITIS-B)-(CANCER) e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I was feeling he said his herbal medicine could cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, I took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication, the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven't had any symptoms anymore. Dr.Olta is great. You can contact him at this Email (oltaspellcaster@live.com / WhatsApp: +2348023063326)...