Breaking News

How God rescued me from killers...

HOW GOD RESCUED ME FROM KILLERS...

That night was the most horrible night in my life, today would have been a history. We were all sleeping when we heard ‘where is the money?’. I was in my room with my wife and my little son, my little daughter was sleeping in the sitting room. Immediately I heard the noise, I woke up only to see more than four armed men in my room with a gun pointing straight to my head, so I knew they were robbers, they broke the burglaries and made their way inside.  I told them there’s no money in the house. They started beating me that if I don’t bring the money they will shoot me. We were all lying on the floor with our faces down. Immediately I wanted to open my mouth to tell them we don’t have any money in the house, what I heard on my head was bottle, they hit me with a bottle that was in the room, and I was bleeding.
So I pretended as if I was dead, when they tried lifting me they saw that I wasn’t moving any part of my body, my wife was crying thinking I was dead, they left me there with one of them to look after me in case I make a move. So they carried my wife, some of them were searching the whole house. they collected my car keys and went outside to try starting the cars leaving one of them in the room with me, in my mind I was thinking what if I get hold of this one, I now remembered they have my wife and children outside and I was seriously bleeding.
They used my two cars to load my properties from the house, they made away with my wall plasma, all the phones in the house, my electronic gadgets, the contribution money my wife was keeping, with other house hold items, and they left with the two cars, though the cars were later tracked down… I thank God who spared my life and that of my wife and children in that horrible incident. May you not witness such in Jesus name.


No comments