Breaking News

Learn How To Spend Quality Time With Each Other...


There’s no better way to fall more in love with each other as the relationship grows. So learn how to spend quality time with each other. Sometimes you learn how to behave like children. A few pillow fights or cute wrestling can never hurt anyone. But it can help both of you enjoy the relationship and remain ever happy together.

Be spontaneous with your affections. Don’t always wait for special occasions or moments to express your love. Like my Dad will always say; ‘there’s no special day in his dictionary called Christmas and Birthday, any day he wakes up from sleep save and sound, that day is Christmas and Birthday’. That’s my Dad’s believe. However, you should know that spontaneous surprises are always happier than planned surprises.

Whatever works! No relationship is alike. Instead of learning from someone else’s relationship, learn from your own relationship’s success and failures.

Warm things up, make at least two positive comments every day to your partner and speak to the specifics about what you admire (‘’I loved how funny you were at the party last night’’). Make sure that your positive comments exceed critical ones by a healthy margin…

The information contained on this blog is written based on my own empirical understanding and is true for me at the time they were written. However, as I continue to grow in knowledge and understanding, what I perceived as the truth will definitely change, as a result of this – the information contained on this blog may not reflect my current outlook. Therefore, I am not liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the contents of this blog.

Alex Oduanam



3 comments

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990

Johmson said...

I have the worst ex in this world she will go extra miles just to make sure I continue to be in pains, since I broke up with her she have accused me wrongly severally and made me spend months in jail, 3 weeks ago she went and blackmailed me to my boss and my boss fired me last week. I couldn't stand it anymore so had to reach out to Dr Oselumen for help on how I can silence her and Dr Oselumen helped me to get rid of her with his powerful death spell magic which has no side effect and today my wicked ex is gone and gone for good . Peace at last. You can also reach out to Dr Oselumen for any spell today and all conversation with him is very confidential via droselumenme@gmail. com for quicker communication chat with him on WhatsAPP via +2348054265852 THANKS.
 He will give you the best result.
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP. MONEY SPELL,EX BACK SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM. 

Lorena Martins said...

Hello everyone, I’m so excited my broken marriage has been restored “We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal. He has begun to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again! We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward – and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot brighter.I can’t express in words how grateful I am to Dr Abuu! It’s like we’ve finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply vanished.Thank you Dr Abuu for saving my broken marriage and brought my husband back to me!”.Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Abuu. If you have any problem contact Dr Abuu now and i guarantee you that he will help you email him now on drabuuspelltemple@gmail.com....you can also call him or add him on whatsApp +2348073861816